Many people leave their countries to find many eye opening sights beyond their mother land. The most beautiful place you can ever be, is an island. The peaceful environment in Rusinga Island is enough to make you never want to leave.
You can find yourself breathless just touring around Rusinga Island without even stepping down. The lake is so clear and very attractive. When you look around you see mountains have surrounded you as far as your eyes can see.
They say that everything everyone has ever lost ends up on a secret island so why not try visiting Rusinga island? You may end up finding a lost sheep or even meeting the love of your life.
There are so many attractive resorts and beaches in Rusinga Island where you can enjoy, let lose and and get away from noise and congestion in the cities. They include :
1.Rusinga Island Lodge – with a lake view, a restaurant, a bar, a garden, outdoor pool and children’s playground.
2. White Stone Beach Resort- has a lake front, provides accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar, a share lounge, a garden and children’s playground.
3. Lake Victoria Safari Village – a comfortable lake resort with a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
4. Tom Mboya Museum- Contains various momentous and gifts Mboya received. It’s also where he was laid to rest. It is there, for his remembrance. It is the best historic museum having unique sites with rich history.
An island is any area of land smaller than a continent and entirely surrounded by a water body such as a lake, river or a sea. Water is all around an island. The largest island in the world is Greenland.
There’s around 2000 islands in oceans in the world but it has not been possible to come up with the total number of islands in other water bodies such as lakes due to the wide and varying definitions about what makes an island.
Formation of islands
As volcanoes erupt, they build up layers of lava that may eventually break the water surface. When the top of the volcanoes appear above water, an island is formed. While the volcano is still beneath the ocean surface, it is called a seamount. Oceanic islands can be formed from different types of volcanoes.
Islands have different physical features like mountains, lakes, rivers and many others. Island vegetation can be very interesting if you take your time to study it.
Music helps people in copying up with many mental problems like anger, depression, sorrow and pain since it first came out but there are still different kinds of effect to listening to different genre of music.
Listening to blues and soul funk in the morning makes you feel relaxed and a little lethargic because your mind is still in a dominant state while you’re feeding it a sound that says, be relaxed.
Listening to hardrock music in the morning, even though gets you up, it makes you feel psychedelic and a little aggressive.
Find something that makes you feel happy and energetic at the same time. It takes just a little balancing to achieve the perfect morning music. Below are a few examples you can start your day with:
When one listens to music, usually the music is played in the background while we do tasks such as work or household chores. The means we aren’t actively listening to the music. Music can be a great, healing relaxer to help us escape from the various stresses of life these days. To really enjoy good music of any genre and harness these relaxing effects, we must really listen to it. If these steps are correctly followed, the result will be a panoramic expansion of your musical experience:
1.Ask friends and family you trust to suggest music for you if you don’t know where to start getting into music.
2. Input your favourite band into internet apps that search for similar music
3. Watch bands performing live and give the warm- up acts a chance
4. Know where to find free music. Free music is everywhere these days as long as you know where to dig; spotify, pandora, YouTube, sound cloud and many others.
5. Listen to genres that are new to you that you want to understand better.
6. Stand true to your personal preferences and habits that you enjoy when listening to music.
7. Think carefully about the tone, mood and feel the music.
8. Listen to specific instruments noting how the parts come together to form a greater whole.
9. Think about the songs’ movement and progression.
10. Build up your musical concentration for longer pieces.
The role of music in intensive care medicine is still unclear. However, it is well known that music may not only improve quality of life but also effect changes in heart rate and heart rate variability.
Reactions to music are considered subjective, but studies suggest that cardio/cerebrovascular variables are influenced under different circumstances.
There is sufficient practical evidence of stress reduction suggesting that a proposed regimen of listening to music while resting in bed after open-heart surgery is important in clinical use.
After 30 min of bed rest, there is always a significant difference in cortisol levels between the music and the non-music group Vocal and orchestral music produces significantly better correlations between cardiovascular and respiratory signals in contrast to uniform emphasis.